- This recipe makes approximately four cups (4 x 1 cup serves). Be guided by your surgical team on the serve size appropriate for you, but more importantly, how you feel when you eat. You can easily adapt this recipe to make an appropriate serve size for you.
- If you share the meals with family or friends (without a gastric band), they would generally require two serves of the recipe.
- For a change of flavour, omit cinnamon, and before rolling up, drizzle each wrap with a teaspoon of maple syrup.
Banana Cinnamon Wrap
breakfast mince meat after care nutrition food psychology weight loss FAQs muesli bircher gastric banding beans follow up chicken capsicum banana exercuse obesity exercise beetroot potatoes exercising cajun exercise routine diet fruit infused water gastric banding success Gastric Banding Procedure recipes gastric band drinking calories vegetables middle eastern food tips recipe pizza lapband family lamb incidental exercise chickpeas eating with a gastric band healthy eating cinnamon vegetarian band adjustment blueberries laparoscopic diet and nutrition heartburn
- 4 small bananas
- 8 tablespoons low fat ricotta
- 4 slices wholemeal mountain bread
- Pinch of cinnamon
- Mash ricotta with cinnamon.
- Lay mountain bread slices flat, and fold in half.
- Top each slice with 2 tablespoons of the ricotta mixture and a banana.
- Roll firmly to serve.