- This recipe makes approximately four cups (4 x 1 cup serves). Be guided by your surgical team on the serve size appropriate for you, but more importantly, how you feel when you eat. You can easily adapt this recipe to make an appropriate serve size for you.
- If you share the meals with family or friends (without a gastric band), they would generally require two serves of the recipe.
- For a change of flavour, omit cinnamon, and before rolling up, drizzle each wrap with a teaspoon of maple syrup.
Banana Cinnamon Wrap
exercising exercise routine beetroot follow up blueberries weight loss gastric banding breakfast potatoes diet and nutrition muesli gastric banding success exercuse beans lamb mince meat healthy eating middle eastern nutrition recipe pizza fruit infused water chicken family band adjustment diet bircher cajun gastric band heartburn Gastric Banding Procedure chickpeas recipes incidental exercise food banana obesity exercise psychology vegetables FAQs after care food tips capsicum drinking calories cinnamon eating with a gastric band lapband laparoscopic vegetarian
- 4 small bananas
- 8 tablespoons low fat ricotta
- 4 slices wholemeal mountain bread
- Pinch of cinnamon
- Mash ricotta with cinnamon.
- Lay mountain bread slices flat, and fold in half.
- Top each slice with 2 tablespoons of the ricotta mixture and a banana.
- Roll firmly to serve.