- Larger appetites (family or friends) may like their pizza served with a simple green salad.
Mixed Vegetable Pizza
heartburn healthy eating pizza recipe incidental exercise after care lamb breakfast cajun drinking calories mince meat exercise routine chicken eating with a gastric band family vegetarian cinnamon gastric banding success chickpeas FAQs lapband muesli gastric banding bircher gastric band middle eastern vegetables Gastric Banding Procedure exercuse obesity capsicum beetroot blueberries psychology weight loss exercising diet and nutrition potatoes banana follow up fruit infused water diet band adjustment laparoscopic recipes food tips exercise food nutrition beans
- 4 small wholemeal pita bread
- 4 tablespoons no added tomato pasta sauce
- ¼ teaspoon basil
- ¼ teaspoon oregano
- 2 mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tomato, halved and sliced
- ½ onion, finely sliced
- ½ capsicum, roasted and diced
- 1 cup pumpkin, thinly sliced and grilled/roasted
- ½ cup eggplant, roasted
- ½ cup zucchini, roasted
- 1 cup reduced fat mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese, grated
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C. Place pita bread on oven trays and spread the pita bread with tomato pasta sauce.
- Prepare all other topping and spread evenly over each pita bread, finishing with the cheese.
- Bake in the oven for approximately 15 minutes, until the cheese is melted and the bread is crisp.