- Larger appetites (family or friends) may like their pizza served with a simple green salad.
Mixed Vegetable Pizza
reflux cinnamon exercise recipe food Type 2 diabetes gastric banding diet after care bircher pizza heartburn lamb potatoes salmon nutrition middle eastern sweet lapband summer muesli gastric banding success mince meat healthy eating pumpkin chicken gastric band beetroot diet and nutrition psychology obesity exercising cajun wound care capsicum weight-loss recipes family beans banana Gastric Banding Procedure chickpeas smoothie breakfast blueberries wrap weight loss vegetables vegetarian drinking calories
- 4 small wholemeal pita bread
- 4 tablespoons no added tomato pasta sauce
- ¼ teaspoon basil
- ¼ teaspoon oregano
- 2 mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tomato, halved and sliced
- ½ onion, finely sliced
- ½ capsicum, roasted and diced
- 1 cup pumpkin, thinly sliced and grilled/roasted
- ½ cup eggplant, roasted
- ½ cup zucchini, roasted
- 1 cup reduced fat mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese, grated
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C. Place pita bread on oven trays and spread the pita bread with tomato pasta sauce.
- Prepare all other topping and spread evenly over each pita bread, finishing with the cheese.
- Bake in the oven for approximately 15 minutes, until the cheese is melted and the bread is crisp.