- Larger appetites (family or friends) may like their pizza served with a simple green salad.
Mixed Vegetable Pizza
breakfast bircher chickpeas FAQs exercising lamb psychology diet and nutrition muesli exercise food healthy eating Gastric Banding Procedure cinnamon follow up heartburn nutrition recipe weight loss eating with a gastric band exercuse beans mince meat food tips middle eastern pizza fruit infused water exercise routine potatoes chicken family band adjustment cajun gastric banding success laparoscopic vegetables recipes blueberries after care incidental exercise capsicum vegetarian banana diet beetroot drinking calories obesity lapband gastric band gastric banding
- 4 small wholemeal pita bread
- 4 tablespoons no added tomato pasta sauce
- ¼ teaspoon basil
- ¼ teaspoon oregano
- 2 mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tomato, halved and sliced
- ½ onion, finely sliced
- ½ capsicum, roasted and diced
- 1 cup pumpkin, thinly sliced and grilled/roasted
- ½ cup eggplant, roasted
- ½ cup zucchini, roasted
- 1 cup reduced fat mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese, grated
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C. Place pita bread on oven trays and spread the pita bread with tomato pasta sauce.
- Prepare all other topping and spread evenly over each pita bread, finishing with the cheese.
- Bake in the oven for approximately 15 minutes, until the cheese is melted and the bread is crisp.