- Larger appetites (family or friends) may like their pizza served with a simple green salad.
Mixed Vegetable Pizza
wound care sweet potatoes blueberries middle eastern Type 2 diabetes reflux chickpeas family banana vegetarian diet and nutrition obesity recipe muesli food gastric band after care Gastric Banding Procedure pizza wrap cinnamon cajun drinking calories salmon smoothie gastric banding success gastric banding beetroot pumpkin heartburn exercise lapband psychology vegetables weight loss beans breakfast mince meat summer diet capsicum lamb weight-loss nutrition recipes healthy eating chicken exercising bircher
- 4 small wholemeal pita bread
- 4 tablespoons no added tomato pasta sauce
- ¼ teaspoon basil
- ¼ teaspoon oregano
- 2 mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tomato, halved and sliced
- ½ onion, finely sliced
- ½ capsicum, roasted and diced
- 1 cup pumpkin, thinly sliced and grilled/roasted
- ½ cup eggplant, roasted
- ½ cup zucchini, roasted
- 1 cup reduced fat mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese, grated
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C. Place pita bread on oven trays and spread the pita bread with tomato pasta sauce.
- Prepare all other topping and spread evenly over each pita bread, finishing with the cheese.
- Bake in the oven for approximately 15 minutes, until the cheese is melted and the bread is crisp.