- This recipe can be used as a sauce for other vegetables, or served as a sauce with meat, chicken or fish if eating with family or friends.
bircher beetroot banana exercuse nutrition food recipes lamb laparoscopic Gastric Banding Procedure FAQs after care healthy eating follow up diet and nutrition food tips vegetarian blueberries gastric banding gastric banding success beans exercise drinking calories breakfast cajun eating with a gastric band recipe obesity band adjustment vegetables family pizza capsicum potatoes exercise routine psychology lapband exercising cinnamon chickpeas muesli gastric band middle eastern heartburn weight loss mince meat incidental exercise fruit infused water chicken diet
- Oil spray
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 red capsicum, diced
- 1 stick celery, diced
- 2 cups mushroom, diced
- 2 zucchini, diced
- 1 eggplant, diced
- ¼ cup fresh basil, chopped
- 400g no added salt, chopped tinned tomatoes
- Heat a frying pan that has been sprayed with oil.
- Add onion, garlic, capsicum, celery and mushrooms. Sauté until vegetables are tender.
- Remove and set aside.
- Spray frying pan with oil again, add the zucchini and eggplant and sauté until softened.
- Return capsicum mixture to frying pan. Add basil and tomatoes and simmer 5 minutes over low heat, stirring occasionally.