- This recipe can be used as a sauce for other vegetables, or served as a sauce with meat, chicken or fish if eating with family or friends.
after care capsicum lamb Gastric Banding Procedure potatoes beans summer muesli chickpeas healthy eating weight-loss vegetables cinnamon bircher smoothie sweet mince meat gastric banding success beetroot chicken exercise exercising banana obesity middle eastern cajun lapband nutrition heartburn recipe pumpkin blueberries recipes wound care diet gastric banding family gastric band psychology reflux salmon weight loss breakfast diet and nutrition Type 2 diabetes pizza food vegetarian drinking calories wrap
- Oil spray
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 red capsicum, diced
- 1 stick celery, diced
- 2 cups mushroom, diced
- 2 zucchini, diced
- 1 eggplant, diced
- ¼ cup fresh basil, chopped
- 400g no added salt, chopped tinned tomatoes
- Heat a frying pan that has been sprayed with oil.
- Add onion, garlic, capsicum, celery and mushrooms. Sauté until vegetables are tender.
- Remove and set aside.
- Spray frying pan with oil again, add the zucchini and eggplant and sauté until softened.
- Return capsicum mixture to frying pan. Add basil and tomatoes and simmer 5 minutes over low heat, stirring occasionally.