- This recipe can be used as a sauce for other vegetables, or served as a sauce with meat, chicken or fish if eating with family or friends.
recipes cajun drinking calories weight loss vegetables bircher healthy eating food obesity mince meat potatoes cinnamon laparoscopic band adjustment nutrition gastric banding success exercise routine heartburn blueberries breakfast FAQs exercising exercuse Gastric Banding Procedure vegetarian fruit infused water diet and nutrition after care family psychology eating with a gastric band beans gastric band diet incidental exercise chickpeas gastric banding lamb follow up capsicum chicken lapband pizza food tips muesli middle eastern recipe beetroot banana exercise
- Oil spray
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 red capsicum, diced
- 1 stick celery, diced
- 2 cups mushroom, diced
- 2 zucchini, diced
- 1 eggplant, diced
- ¼ cup fresh basil, chopped
- 400g no added salt, chopped tinned tomatoes
- Heat a frying pan that has been sprayed with oil.
- Add onion, garlic, capsicum, celery and mushrooms. Sauté until vegetables are tender.
- Remove and set aside.
- Spray frying pan with oil again, add the zucchini and eggplant and sauté until softened.
- Return capsicum mixture to frying pan. Add basil and tomatoes and simmer 5 minutes over low heat, stirring occasionally.